WELCOME TO INSPIRED BUSINESS WITH KATE DE JONGBusiness and marketing strategy for business owners who want meaning, results and impact—minus the struggle.
Hello and welcome!
Let me guess. You started (or want to start) your own business for all the same reasons I did:
- For the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
- To be able to march to the beat of your own drum.
- You’re passionate about making a difference.
- You want to earn money doing work you love.
- You have a great product or service that you know helps others and that the world needs.
And yet somehow it’s all feeling way harder than you ever expected.
Instead of waking up feeling inspired and excited each day, you’re:
- Feeling stuck and overwhelmed and you wish you had someone to just tell you what to do.
- Spread too thin, working too hard, scattered in your efforts.
- You struggle to attract clients on a consistent basis and this frustrates you no end, because you’re amazing at what you do.
- You’re doing it all yourself, feeling like a slave to your business and wondering if you’ll ever enjoy financial freedom or get your life back.
- You’re feeling alone and wish you could feel supported by someone on the same path.
And if one more business coach or self-help book tells you to “hustle harder”, you’ll feel like slapping them.
Because you’re already hustling too hard!
More hustle is not the answer.
If that’s you, you’re in the right place.
Help has arrived.
In my experience since branching out on my own in 2012, it’s not a matter of working harder. It’s about getting into full alignment with your business and then setting yourself up with powerful business and marketing strategies and structures that create the space for you to flow in business.
Have you noticed how when you get into alignment and flow, things just kind of seems to work out?
‘Alignment’ is when your business feels completely in tune with your deepest values, you’re spending the majority of time on activities you love and you’re good at, and you feel inspired and excited.
Get yourself 100% aligned internally, get inspired, do the right things at the right time – and you will flow.
And that’s where I come in!
My genius is helping you to set up your business around your inner values, and then to give you the business and marketing systems, strategies and processes to thrive in business.
There’s no ‘one-size-fits-all’ marketing or business solution for every business.
The most effective strategies depend very much where you are in the business building journey. And I’m here to guide you every step of the way with the right strategies, at the right time. I’ve spent years figuring out the art of business building, so you don’t have to.
I’m telling you it really is possible to flow more and hustle less.
And most importantly, you can have fun along the way!
After all, if you’re not having fun, why are you doing it?
What if you could:
- Get absolutely clear about what business success and fulfillment means for you.
- Get fully aligned with your business so you feel inspired (from the Latin words ‘in spirit’)
- Arm yourself with the most effective business and marketing strategies that help you achieve your goals with maximum fun and minimum hustle.
- Develop a flow mindset that allows you to operate in your zone of maximum productivity.
- Enjoy financial freedom, results and impact, minus the struggle.
Is it time to stop hustling and start flowing?
If so, let’s chat!
Meet Kate, former scientist and engineer, turned entrepreneur in 2014.
My mission as a business and marketing coach is to help you cut through all the noise to focus on what matters most when it comes to establishing a sustainable, profitable business.
When you have the right Business Coach, you too can achieve business success.
I know how hard it can be growing your own business.
When I decided to branch out on my own to start my coaching business in 2014, I was passionate about making a difference in my own way, and on my own terms.
But I had no idea how hard it would be to build my own business!
I had passion, a big vision, and a burning desire to make a difference.
But for years I struggled to get my business off the ground.
Thanks to some wonderful business coaches over the years, I’ve learned all of the strategies necessary to establish my own thriving coaching practice.
Now I get to spend my days making great money, while making the difference I feel I’m here to make.
I’ve mastered the art of becoming a successful business owner, and I’m passionate about helping you to master it too!
The world needs more successful small businesses because I believe small business is the lifeblood of the economy. And small business is a space for people like you and me to unleash our full potential, to uplift humanity.
So what makes me different from my competitors and why do my clients choose me?
Every coach is different. When looking around for a business coach, it’s important to find someone you resonate with and who has the credentials and experience to guide you.
Based on client feedback, these are my ‘Business Superpowers’.
MY BUSINESS SUPERPOWERS
A lightning-fast ability to identify the opportunities for growth in your business.
With a PhD and fifteen years of experience in process engineering, I’m highly trained in ‘systems thinking’ which is the ability to assess a system as a whole to find the bottlenecks and leverage points.
I can quickly analyse your business to find easily implementable actions that have a big impact on your bottom line.
I‘m a word genius—I help you find the words that compel your prospects to take action.
As a professional blogger and bestselling author, writing and words are my natural gift. I can easily find the exact words to accurately articulate the power of what you do as a business owner. You’ll walk away with clear and powerful messaging that succinctly tells your clients why you’re so good at what you do and why they need to work with you.
I’m intuitive, kind, and compassionate.
I’m not your regular business coach telling you to ‘hustle harder’ or ‘smash it’. I intimately know and understand the struggles that business owners face. I help you uncover what’s holding you back, with kindness, so you can move through your internal blocks with ease and grace to become even more powerful.
In her, I have found a friend, a confidant, a loyal ally and a tenacious and constant support. I look forward to many more years working with her mentorship and guidance. I cannot recommend working with Kate highly enough.
Are you ready to start working with me?
You’ll know you’re ready if:
- You want to launch your own business but you have no idea where to start! And you want to make sure you do it right the first time so that you save yourself precious time and money.
- You’re running your own business but you’re struggling to get clients or sales on a consistent basis. You just want to get the right advice and get on with growing it.
- You want to make great money and make a difference and you know that your business is the vehicle to do it.
- You’re tired of the feelings of frustration, stuck-ness or overwhelm and you know it’s time to finally get a solid business strategy in place to get the traction and momentum you need, minus the struggle.
- You’re tired of doing it by yourself. You want to be part of a community of like-minded business owners inspiring change in the world.
- You’ve drawn a line in the sand. You know it’s time to make a change and you’re ready to get the support you need to get things moving!
After working with me you will:
- Have a clear business structure, funnel, pricing strategy, and marketing system that brings you a steady stream of ideal clients and/or online sales.
- Have revenue targets that you’ll know how to reach on a consistent basis so you can finally make the money you deserve.
- You’ll have a clearly defined business road map that allows you to grow to exactly the size you desire.
- You’ll have all the marketing knowledge and resources to finally the impact you desire.
- You’ll have a coach and a community who have your back, cheer you on, and celebrate your successes with you; friends for life who will continue supporting you on your entrepreneurial journey.
Are you ready to get the support you need to grow your business?
Apply for your FREE discovery call now so we can see if we’re a good fit to work together.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Business & Marketing Strategist for Small Business
Come on over and check out my blog…
My articles have spread far and wide!
I’ve been featured in Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global, Womelle’s Women’s Empowerment Magazine, Medium, and Positively Positive.
I blog on topics including small business & entrepreneurship, business coaching, marketing, marketing consulting, finding your path & purpose, career change & transition, personal growth, leadership and more…
If anyone had told me back in my early twenties that I would end up quitting my engineering career in my thirties to become a business coach, I would have told them they were crazy. Stepping away from my fifteen-year-long career as a consulting engineer in my...
As those of you who have built your own business know, the first giant challenge when starting out is to beat the statistics and establish yourself as a stable, profitable business in the first one to three years. It takes enormous grit, perseverance, and smarts to...
purpose [ˈpəːpəs] NOUN The reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. As humans, we need purpose like we need oxygen. Purpose gives us energy, motivation and a reason to get out of bed each day. It...