Business coaching to help you achieve the success you deserve.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re starting or growing your own own business but finding it hard to get the traction and momentum you need.
- You’re great at what you do but struggle to attract clients on a consistent basis.
- You’re feeling stuck and overwhelmed and just wish you had someone to tell you what to do.
- You’re feeling alone and unsupported and wish you could have a sisterhood of business women who have your back and support you to succeed.
I’ve been there too!
Back when I first started my own business in 2014 I thought “I’m a smart girl, I can figure this business thing out.”
But it was harder than I thought and I struggled to get traction.
It wasn’t until I finally reached out to get business coaching that things finally started to turn around.
I finally experienced what it’s like to create a consistent client pipeline and start making great money, doing what I love.
And I’m incredibly passionate about helping you to do the same!
Do you wish you could…
- Feel clear, confident and empowered to bring your business vision to life.
- Finally have the knowledge, know-how and tools to generate a steady revenue stream.
- Finally implement structures and processes to build a consistent, growing client base.
- Feel supported and nurtured by a sisterhood of like-minded women on a similar journey.
- Surround yourself with smart business women who celebrate your success and encourage you to be the best you can be.
- Have your very own business coach and marketing consultant by your side to help you promote yourself powerfully and authentically.
You’re in the right place!
As a Fempire Coach, I’m passionate about your success.
Did you know that business owners who work with a coach to build their business produce up to 10 times the results of working alone?
It’s my mission to help you succeed in business because I believe that women need to lead the change that’s so desperately needed in the world.
Are you ready to join the ranks of successful female entrepreneurs creating positive change in the world?
When you have the right Business Coach, you too can achieve business success.
I know how hard it can be growing your own business.
After spending almost fifteen years as a Consulting Engineer, in 2011 I decided to branch out on my own to start my own coaching business. I was passionate about making a difference in my own way, and on my own terms.
But I had no idea how hard it would be to build my own business!
I had passion, a big vision, and a burning desire to make a difference. But for years I struggled to get my business off the ground.
Thanks to some wonderful business coaches over the years, I’ve learned all of the strategies necessary to establish my own thriving coaching practice.
Now I get to spend my days making great money, while making the difference I feel I’m here to make.
I love my work as a Business Coach and Marketing Consultant for women.
I’ve mastered the art of becoming a successful entrepreneur, and I’m passionate about helping you to master it too!
The world needs more successful female business owners to lead the change we need to see.
Our business coaching programs provide three elements that are critical to your success:
Business Knowledge & Strategy.
We teach you the skills and strategies you need to master as a female entrepreneur through in-room business trainings, workshops and an online Business Academy, in which we teach:
- How to powerfully market your business (it’s like having your own marketing consultant by your side!)
- How to easily convert leads into clients (i.e. sell!)
- How to manage your finances and accounting
- How to write great content that sells.
- How to build and promote your business funnel.
- How to plan and organise your time for maximum productivity.
- How to build a following of raving fans – and more!
Learn from those who have walked before you and who know what it takes!
Community and Support – A Sisterhood for Success.
We’ve created a large sisterhood of fellow business women who cheer you on and support you through the ups and downs of entrepreneurial life.
You don’t have to do this alone! Doing it together is so much more powerful, and not to mention – fun!
Private Business Coaching.
It’s essential that you have someone who can sit down with you and look at the specifics of your particular business and determine which is the right path for you, taking into account your lifestyle needs, your personality, your values, and your money objectives.
You need someone who can advise you on the best growth strategy to help you make the money and impact you desire. I love my ‘Hour of Power’ sessions with clients – it’s where I get to sit down with you and get into the nuts and bolts of how we’re going to grow your business!
Our clients tell us that the biggest thing they love about our coaching programs is the sisterhood you become part of.
You’re in business for yourself, but you shouldn’t have to do it by yourself!
You’ll be part of a growing community of female leaders inspiring change in the world.
Are you ready to get the business coaching support you need to grow your business?
Get your complimentary business coaching session now!
To claim your free thirty-minute coaching session, we’ll just need to ask you a few short questions first.
Simply hit the ‘Apply’ button below and I look forward to talking with you!
Business Coach | Marketing Consultant | Fempire Coach
Come on over and check out my blog…
My articles have spread far and wide!
I’ve been featured in Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global, Womelle’s Women’s Empowerment Magazine, Medium, and Positively Positive.
I blog on topics including small business & entrepreneurship, business coaching, marketing, marketing consulting, finding your path & purpose, career change & transition, personal growth, leadership and more…
So much can change in just two years. Back in early 2018 I was really struggling in my business. We'd just returned from six years overseas and I was trying to establish my new career coaching business in my hometown of Perth, Australia.Like many women,...
Perhaps you started your own business because you were tired of the constraints of your job and you craved more freedom and flexibility. Perhaps you don’t like working for someone else and you wanted to be your own boss. Or maybe you went into business...
Blog feature image courtesy of Pixabay.People used Google to perform over 2 trillion searches last year. If you're like most business owners, your main concern is finding a way to drive more organic traffic to your website so that you can convert...